$100 Off Water Heater Installation
Cannot be combined with other coupons
Tooele Water Heater Installation & Repair
Are you in need of a new water heater, or does your current one require repair? Call (435) 833-9393 to get expert Tooele water heater installation and repair.
Don’t risk an interruption to your home’s hot water supply by neglecting your water heater. Since 1992, All Types Plumbing, Drain & Rooter Service has been helping customers in Tooele, UT ensure their hot water tanks are running smoothly. We provide a 30 day guarantee on repairs and a 2 year warranty on replacement jobs. Click here to read what customers think about our service.
Tank vs. Tankless Water Heaters
If your water heater is close to or more than 10 years old, it’s time to think about getting a replacement. Over the past few years, tankless water heaters have been growing more popular as they are a more energy-efficient version of a traditional water heater. There are pros and cons of both types of water heaters.
If you’re unfamiliar with tankless heaters, here’s a brief explanation. Since tankless water heaters don’t require a tank of water to constantly heat up like traditional tank heaters do, they use much less energy (you’ll notice on your monthly energy bill). A tankless water heater is installed to your plumbing system and only heats up water on-demand, or as needed. When a faucet or fixture is in use, the heat exchanger rapidly produces hot water.
Tankless Water Heater Advantages:
- Reduces monthly energy bills up to 50%.
- More space-efficient without the need for a water tank.
- Enjoy hot water on-demand — up to 250 gallons an hour.
- Outlasts tank heaters by 10 years.
Tankless Water Heater Disadvantages:
- More costly — three times the cost of a tank heater.
- Supplies water to a limited number of fixtures.
- Produces a lower volume of water per minute.
Tank Water Heater Advantages:
- Preheated water can still be used during a power outage.
- Supplies water to the entire household.
- Gas-powered heaters will still produce hot water even during a power outage.
Tank Water Heater Disadvantages:
- Produces a limited amount of hot water (your showers will run cold eventually).
- Uses more energy to constantly heat the tank, even when not in use.
Water Heater Repair and Installation
A water heater that is properly maintained is more efficient and lasts longer. Some common repairs include: replacing drain valves, hot water recirculation pumps, thermocouples, dip tubes, T & P valves and unitrol/gas valves.
Our experienced plumbers take into account your home’s gas, water and venting systems when installing a new system. We’ll always discuss the pros and cons of both tank and tankless heaters to help you decide on the best one for your needs.
Call (435) 833-9393 to get honest and reliable water heater installation and repair services in your Tooele, UT home.