Trusted North Salt Lake, UT Plumbing & Water Heater Services
Are you looking for honest plumbers to service your plumbing system? Call us at (435) 833-9393 for reliable North Salt Lake plumbing and water heater services.
Sometimes you just want an unbiased professional plumbing opinion, without any pushy sales approaches. At All Types Plumbing, Drain & Rooter Service, we’ve been helping customers in North Salt Lake, UT and surrounding areas for over 22 years. As a veteran owned and operated business we believe in providing quality service at affordable rates. If something needs repairing, we’ll repair it and inform you of the best and most feasible methods.
Why You Can Count On Us:
- 24 hour emergency plumbing services
- Fully licensed and insured
- 30 day guarantee on repairs and drains
- 2 year guarantee on replacement work
- A+ member rating with BBB
The Benefits of Going Tankless
If you’re in the market for a new water heater in the next few months, you’ve likely heard of tankless water heaters. Tankless water heaters have been generating a lot of buzz lately because of their energy savings and reduced size.
Here are a few of the benefits of going tankless:
- Reduce energy bills up to 50%. Instead of constantly heating up water in large tanks like traditional water heaters, tankless heaters are only triggered when in use. The heat source in a tankless heater is able to rapidly heat up water on demand.
- Save space. Since there is no large cylindrical water tank, you can save plenty of space. This is ideal for smaller homes and townhouses.
- Lasts longer. Tankless water heaters last approximately 20 years vs. 10 years for their traditional counterparts.
- Unlimited hot water. You don’t have to worry about cold showers anymore. A tankless heater is able to heat up to 250 gallons an hour. Since there is no water tank, there is no chance of hot water running out.
Enjoy a 7 year warranty on the heat exchanger and 2 year warranty on all major parts.
The Benefits of a Traditional Water Tank
While there are many benefits of tankless water heaters, traditional water tanks are still in demand. This is because tankless heaters require a larger upfront cost — approximately three times the cost of a regular water tank.
Here are a few benefits of a water heater tank:
- Supplies water to multiple fixtures at once. Electric tankless heaters only supply water to one fixture, and gas-powered tankless heaters provide water to 2 or more fixtures.
- More affordable.
- Preheated water may still be used in a power outage.
- Gas-powered tank heaters may still produce hot water in a power outage.
[serviceareareviewcombo city=”North Salt Lake” state=”UT” reviewcount=”7″ checkincount=”7″ zoomlevel=”8″] Our knowledgeable plumbers will help you decide on the best type of tank based on your household needs. Call us at (435) 833-9393 to get your water tank repaired or replaced, and for any plumbing issue that requires professional attention.