Plumbing & Water Heater Services in Erda, UT
Do you have a serious plumbing issue that needs attention? Call us at (435) 833-9393 today for expert Erda plumbing and water heater services.
All Types Plumbing, Drain & Rooter Service has been in business for over 22 years serving Erda, UT and surrounding areas. We offer a wide range of residential and commercial plumbing services including hot water tank repair and installation. As a veteran owned and operated business, we believe in providing top-notch service at affordable rates.
There are so many reasons to call us:
- Same-day service
- 24/7 availability for emergency repairs
- 30 day guarantee on repairs and drains
- 2 year warranty on replacement work
- Fully licensed and insured plumbers
Traditional Water Heaters vs. Tankless Heaters
There are advantages and disadvantages of both traditional tank water heaters and tankless heaters. Over the past decade or so, tankless water heaters have been generating a lot of buzz because of their energy-efficiency and smaller size. However, traditional tank water heaters are here to stay. A knowledgeable plumber can help you decide which water heater is best depending on your household needs.
Traditional Water Heater
These large cylindrical heaters hold lots of water and do a good job of heating up water for everyday use.
- Ability to use preheated water even if power goes out.
- Supplies water to multiple fixtures at once.
- Water is still heated/produced during a power outage if using a gas tank.
- Eventually runs out of hot water with prolonged use.
- Tank is larger and takes up more space.
- Runs every few hours to maintain preset temperature of tank.
Tankless Water Heater
Tankless water heaters can run on gas or electricity. An electric tankless heater only supplies water for one or two fixtures at a time and may require additional amperage. Gas tankless heaters are usually larger and can supply water to at least two fixtures or more at a time. However, modifications may need to be made such as installing a bigger gas line and new venting.
- More energy-efficient as water is only heated when fixtures are being used. Save up to 50% on monthly energy bills.
- Hot water does not run out.
- Takes up less space, especially electric tankless heaters.
- Lasts 20 years vs. 10 years for traditional water tanks.
- More expensive — costs about 3 times more than traditional tanks.
- Supplies few fixtures at a time.
- Less water flow per minute.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription
Most traditional water heaters last about 10 years. If your water heater is getting on in age, or you have another plumbing issue that requires professional service, call us at (435) 833-9393 to speak to one of our knowledgeable water heater experts.