Reliable Taylorsville Plumbing & Water Heater Services
For professional and reliable Taylorsville plumbing services, call us at (435) 833-9393. No job is too small. We’re available for emergency repairs 24/7. Check out our latest coupons and online specials here.
All Types Plumbing, Drain & Rooter Service has been providing exceptional plumbing services in Taylorsville, UT and surrounding areas for more than 22 years. Click here to find out what customers have to say about us.
Our family-owned business has built a loyal customer-base by offering:
- Same-day service
- 30 day guarantee on repairs and drains
- 2 year warranty on replacement work
- Firm, upfront and reasonable prices
Is Your Bathroom in Need of a Makeover?
In today’s home, the bathroom has come a long way. No longer just a room with a toilet, customers crave a luxurious, yet functional space that is an extension of the home. Our skilled team of bathroom renovation and remodeling experts are here to help. Whether you want to create a spa-like environment for your ensuite, or create a more kid-friendly bathroom, we’ve got you covered.
A few common renovation requests we can help with:
- Install a double-sink vanity to speed up morning rituals for a children’s bathroom.
- Re-route plumbing to fit with a different bathroom layout.
- Install fixtures for a large glass walk-in shower for the master ensuite.
- Make bathrooms more user-friendly for the elderly or people with reduced mobility.
- Update all sinks, tubs and showers with more environmentally-friendly fixtures and faucets.
Our renovation and remodeling team only takes on a few projects at a time to ensure we can properly dedicate our services to your needs.
Water Heater Need Repair or Replacement?
Your water heater plays such an important role in your home by providing hot water for your everyday needs from bathing, to doing laundry, to washing dishes. When your water heater starts to age and breakdown, you may notice the following signs:
- Lack of hot water: Hot showers turn cold quickly, or water takes longer to heat up.
- Leaking from the heater: An aging water heater commonly develops a leak in the seams of the tank, or a small rupture. Call a plumber immediately for repair or replacement before water damages your basement.
- Corrosion: Water from your faucets may have a slightly metallic taste or smell. You might see rust on the top of your tank, or most commonly, inside the tank. Inside every water tank is a metal anode rod that indicates the level of rust within the tank. If your anode rod is corroded, the inside of your tank is too.
- Noisy during heating phase: A noisy water heater indicates sediment build-up and hardening on the bottom of the tank. The water inside the tank develops sediment naturally over time. When the layer of sediment hardens, it interferes with the heat source requiring more energy to heat water. It’s a good practice to empty the water tank at least once a year to remove sediment.
for Taylorsville, UT
Replaced Moen posi temp cartridge.
Replaced broken shut off valve