Plumbing & Water Heater Services Throughout Kearns, UT
Do your showers run cold too quickly? Is there a lack of hot water in your home? Call us at (435) 833-9393 to reach reliable Kearns plumbing services.
Trust All Types Plumbing, Drain & Rooter Service for all your residential and commercial plumbing needs. For over 22 years, our veteran owned and operated business has been helping customers in Kearns, UT and surrounding areas fix their water heaters, unclog drains, repair leaky pipes, and much more. If you’re looking for honest, skilled plumbers with affordable rates, look no further.
We’re available 24 hours a day for emergency plumbing needs. Here are a few reasons to work with us:
- Fully licensed and insured plumbers
- 30 day guarantee on repairs and drains
- 2 year guarantee on replacement work
- A+ chamber member of the BBB
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
What is a Tankless Water Heater?
If you’ve noticed a lack of hot water in your home, or if water is taking longer than usual to heat up, your water heater may be nearing the end of its product-life. If your water heater is close to 10 years old, it may be time to consider replacing it. Lately, tankless water heaters have become popular. They are smaller than traditional water tanks and are more energy-efficient.
So what exactly is the difference between a tankless heater and a regular water heater? A tankless heater uses less energy because it only heats water when required — when a fixture is in use. A regular water heater must maintain the water in its large tank at a consistent temperature, even when not in use.
Tankless heaters come in electric or gas-powered varieties. An electric tankless heater is installed at the point-of intended-use, such as a kitchen sink. It only generates hot water for that fixture. Gas-powered tankless heaters are slightly larger and can supply hot water for two or more fixtures. A traditional water heater supplies water to the entire house.
There are advantages and disadvantages to both types of systems. Our knowledgeable plumbers can provide unbiased, honest advice on which type of water heater best suits the demands of your household.
How to Prevent Clogged Drains
Clogged drains are a nuisance. Here are a few easy preventative tips on keeping your drains clear of debris:
- Avoid pouring grease, oil or coffee grounds down the drain. Grease and other oily by-products coat the inside of your pipes making them slower and less-efficient. Coffee grounds can easily clump up together with grease and cause clogging.
- Use a drain filter on sinks, showers and tubs. These simple yet highly effective mesh coverings prevent food particles, hair, soap residue and other household debris from entering your pipes.
- Sprinkle baking soda down drains to clean and neutralize odors, followed with a rinse of hot water.
for Kearns, UT
Tooele - Kearns, UT
I was very pleased with the work that All Types performed for us. They were quick to respond, diagnosed the problem and got it fixed. They were professional and easy to work with. I will for sure use them again and recommend them to anyone.
cleared main line