Plumbing & Water Heater Services in Erda, UT
Do you have a serious plumbing issue that needs attention? Call us at (435) 833-9393 today for expert Erda plumbing and water heater services. Click here to take advantage of our latest coupons and online specials.
All Types Plumbing, Drain & Rooter Service has been in business for over 22 years serving Erda, UT and surrounding areas. We offer a wide range of residential and commercial plumbing services including hot water tank repair and installation. As a veteran owned and operated business, we believe in providing top-notch service at affordable rates. Click here to read what customers think about us.
There are so many reasons to call us:
- Same-day service
- 24/7 availability for emergency repairs
- 30 day guarantee on repairs and drains
- 2 year warranty on replacement work
- Fully licensed and insured plumbers
Traditional Water Heaters vs. Tankless Heaters
There are advantages and disadvantages of both traditional tank water heaters and tankless heaters. Over the past decade or so, tankless water heaters have been generating a lot of buzz because of their energy-efficiency and smaller size. However, traditional tank water heaters are here to stay. A knowledgeable plumber can help you decide which water heater is best depending on your household needs.
Traditional Water Heater
These large cylindrical heaters hold lots of water and do a good job of heating up water for everyday use.
- Ability to use preheated water even if power goes out.
- Supplies water to multiple fixtures at once.
- Water is still heated/produced during a power outage if using a gas tank.
- Eventually runs out of hot water with prolonged use.
- Tank is larger and takes up more space.
- Runs every few hours to maintain preset temperature of tank.
Tankless Water Heater
Tankless water heaters can run on gas or electricity. An electric tankless heater only supplies water for one or two fixtures at a time and may require additional amperage. Gas tankless heaters are usually larger and can supply water to at least two fixtures or more at a time. However, modifications may need to be made such as installing a bigger gas line and new venting.
- More energy-efficient as water is only heated when fixtures are being used. Save up to 50% on monthly energy bills.
- Hot water does not run out.
- Takes up less space, especially electric tankless heaters.
- Lasts 20 years vs. 10 years for traditional water tanks.
- More expensive — costs about 3 times more than traditional tanks.
- Supplies few fixtures at a time.
- Less water flow per minute.
for Erda, UT
Sharon - Erda, UT
I really appreciated Brian and his work. Very friendly. I felt like the cost was high.
they took care of the problem. they were polite and friendly
Boyd - Erda, UT
I will make sure that I use your plumbing service thanl you
Reckett - Erda, UT
Great service, great communication and timely response
Quick and great service
Rick - Erda, UT
Alan did a great job, also his helper/co-worker. I would recommend the company to others.
Anita - Erda, UT
I would recommend the company to others. The cost was a little price-ie I did not get other bids because I have used all Types Plumbing before, With Dave Zuckerman.
Sprinkler repair estimate.
Cut out and replaced PVC manifold and sprinkler valves. Need to return after 24 hrs. to test PVC.
Replaced 1" ball valve on main
Replaced shower head, arm, escutcheon in master bath shower, sound in ceiling is hot water line expansion not a leak
Installed a new proflow elongated toilet with slow close seat, and new supply line