Tooele Repiping Services
Do you have a leaky or broken water, gas or sewage line that needs repiping? Call us anytime at (435) 833-9393 to reach expert Tooele repiping experts. Click here to save money with our coupons and online specials.
Whether you need repiping in your home, apartment building or commercial business, we have skills and expertise to do so. With over 22 years providing repiping services in Tooele, UT and surrounding areas, All Types Plumbing, Drain & Rooter Service has built a solid reputation that is unparalleled in the industry. Click here to read our customer success stories.
We Work With All Types of Pipes
Whether you’ve noticed pinhole leaks, corrosion or have rust in your water, trust our skilled and knowledgeable team of repiping experts. With repiping, the old saying, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure” definitely applies as dealing with water damage from broken pipes is much more costly and inconvenient than repiping.
With our years of experience, we’ve had the opportunity to work with all types of pipes and fittings including:
- Copper: This durable and long-lasting pipe is used to transport water in houses. Due to its versatility and ease of installation, it is a popular type of piping for interior and exterior use. Depending on where the pipe is joined, there are M-Grade, L-Grade and K-Grade copper pipes.
- PVC: This white plastic pipe is typically used in irrigation or sprinkler systems. It is only suitable for cold water use as it can’t withstand hot temperatures. It’s used occasionally to link the water meter to your home.
- Galvanized: Galvanized steel was a popular type of piping installed in homes during the 1960s or earlier. It is used to transport water. Galvanized pipes are prone to corrosion.
- PEX: Polyethylene pipes are durable and versatile plastic pipes that can withstand temperature variations and are resistant to scaling, chlorine or corrosion. They are able to be pieced together without elbows or joints. All Types Plumbing guarantees PEX piping for a minimum of 5 years.
- ABS: Mostly used for drainage purposes, this pipe was introduced in Utah in the 1970s. ABS is resistant to chemicals and household cleaners.
- Cast Iron: This type of piping was used for all types of builds during the 1970s and 1980s. Due to its strength and sound denseness, it is still required to be used in any commercial building with 3 or more storeys.
Signs You May Need Repiping
If you’ve noticed one or more of these signs, speak to one of our repiping specialists today.
- Leaky pipes
- Rusty water, or metallic smell or taste from water
- Unusually low water pressure
- A sudden hike in your water bill
- Your neighbor has developed a slab leak
- You find pinhole leaks in your copper piping
Our repiping specialists make the process as quick and mess-free as possible. Call us today at (435) 833-9393!