Tooele Kitchen Plumbing Services
The kitchen is the heart of the home. If your sinks, faucets and garbage disposals need fixing, call us at (435) 833-9393 for Tooele plumbing services. Save money — view our latest coupons and online specials here.
The plumbing systems in your kitchen play a vital role in your everyday life from heating up water to wash dishes, rinsing and preparing family meals, and effective garbage disposal. If you are having trouble with a clogged sink, or leaky pipe, All Types Plumbing, Drain & Rooter Service is available 24/7 for emergency plumbing needs.
We’ve been servicing homes in Tooele, UT since 1992. Click here to read what customers are saying about our business.
Common Kitchen Problems We Can Help With
- Clogged Sink: The kitchen sink is probably the most used sink in the house. It’s also the one most likely to get clogged due to food particles and other household debris that make their way into your pipes.
- Sink and faucet replacement: Is your old sink and faucet cracked and broken? Or is it time for an updated look? We are dealers and service providers for some of the top plumbing products including Delta, Kohler, Moen, American Standard, Toto, Elkay and Zurn.
- Leaking under the sink: If you’ve noticed dampness in the cabinet under your sink, it could come from a variety of sources such as: the hot/cold water lines, the seal around the faucet fixture, the sink rim, or the drain trap. Eliminate the guesswork by calling a plumber.
- Broken water line to fridge: If you’ve noticed leaking around your fridge, your water line may need to be replaced. Once a new water line is installed, let the icemaker make several cycles of ice cubes and throw these out. This ensures that any debris left in the water line is cleaned out.
- Dishwasher Leaking: A leaking dishwasher can cause floor damage in your kitchen if not mopped up. There are many parts to a dishwasher that can break down and cause potential leaks. Some of the most common include the pump, door gasket or water inlet valve.
- Garbage disposal repair: If you’ve noticed leaking, constant jamming, loud noises, or bad odors coming from your garbage disposal, it’s time to get it repaired or replaced.
Tips on Unclogging your Sink
A clogged kitchen sink is a nuisance, but a plunger can do wonders to unclog minor blockages. If your kitchen sink is not draining properly, try these steps using a cup plunger:
- Fill the sink with 1 to 2 inches of water.
- If you have a double sink, plug the unclogged side with a wet towel to improve suction.
- Apply the plunger over the plugged drain at 90 degrees and press down gently to seal the plunger.
- Pump up and down vigorously several times.
- Remove the plunger to check for pulled up debris.
- Repeat as needed.
Need help with your kitchen plumbing? Call us at (435) 833-9393. We’ll restore your kitchen back to normal in no time.